The drinking diet is considered one of the most effective methods of losing weight. It helps not only to get rid of extra pounds, but also helps to remove harmful substances from the body. However, the method is not suitable for everyone.
What is a drinking diet?
Drinking diet - a way to reduce weight, which is based on the exclusion of solid foods from the menu. During the weight loss period, a person will get all the useful substances from juice, water and a number of other drinks. In 2 weeks, the method allows you to get rid of extra pounds and remove toxins from the body. It should be noted that the method is finite. It doesn't suit everyone.
The drinking diet has gained a reputation as one of the most effective methods of losing weight. There are several alternative scheme names. So it is sometimes called the lazy diet. This method got its name due to the fact that it does not involve physical exertion. The weight loss scheme is also called a model diet. Losing extra pounds is due to a low-calorie diet, which will have to be followed for 2 weeks. The main objectives of the unloading variety are:
- reducing the load on the digestive tract;
- decrease in body fat percentage;
- normalization of the functioning of internal organs.
However, not all nutritionists are positive about this method. A number of experts are sure that drinking diets are very difficult. During the entire period of unloading, solid food is completely excluded from the diet. The liquid is not able to allow the body to saturate and receive the necessary substances for normal metabolism. Meanwhile, weight loss speaks positively about the weight loss method. Among the benefits of the diet are:
- High efficiency. In 2 weeks you can lose 7-15 kg.
- There is a decrease in the volume of the stomach.
- The body is cleansed of harmful substances.
However, the method also has many drawbacks. It can provoke a whole list of side effects. The daily menu will be significantly limited. If you leave the diet incorrectly, anorexia may develop.
Contraindications and side effects
If a woman wants to avoid negative consequences, it is recommended to use the method for no more than seven days. Longer adherence to a weight loss regimen can lead to the following side effects:
- irregular stools, constipation or diarrhea;
- nausea, flatulence, or bloating;
- bad breath, white coating on the tongue;
- dizziness or anemia;
- impaired kidney function and the appearance of severe swelling in the morning;
- the appearance of flies before the eyes.
If you compile the menu incorrectly or abruptly leave the weight loss regime, this can lead to disruption of the gastrointestinal tract, which will not be able to immediately switch to processing solid food. In some situations, medication may be necessary. The diet can lead to the development of gastritis, anorexia and a number of other diseases. To reduce the risk of side effects, it is recommended to use a diet only in the absence of contraindications, which are:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- problem with the gastrointestinal tract;
- exhaustion of the body;
- cystitis, liver and kidney diseases;
- varicose veins, tendency to swelling and pressure spikes;
- adolescence or old age;
- unstable mind.
Compliance principles and rules
Having decided to lose weight with this method, it is worth remembering the principles and existing rules. So in no case should you abuse the diet. You cannot resort to the method more than once a year. Two weeks of drinking diet are enough to cleanse the body and reset all vital systems. If the rule is violated, the body may suffer.
It is worth remembering the existing side effects. If in the process of unloading a woman faces a worsening of her condition, it is necessary to consult a specialist and choose another way to lose weight. The process of losing weight should be approached sensibly. In a different situation, women risk health problems.
The method cannot be used by people with chronic diseases. Problems with the digestive system are also a reason to abandon the drinking diet.
Allowed and prohibited products
For 2 weeks, solid food is completely excluded from the diet. Only liquid food products are available for consumption, the list of which includes:
- water, tea and coffee;
- kisses, potions and unsweetened compotes;
- low-fat meat, vegetable, fish broths and pureed soups;
- natural fruit and vegetable juices;
Juices from the store are prohibited. Only freshly squeezed drinks are allowed. Some nutritionists include cocoa in the list of prohibited foods. The list is quite extensive. In addition to cocoa, it includes:
- alcohol and carbonated drinks;
- any solid foods and chewing gum;
- pickles, marinades, hot spices and seasonings;
- sugar and its substitutes;
- fatty broths;
- milk and sour-milk drinks with a high fat content;
- store-bought ice cream and other sweets;
- any oils.
Honey is also prohibited.
Preparation for a diet
The drinking diet is a very strict method of losing weight. For this reason, it is necessary to prepare in advance for it. This will reduce the risk of disorders in the gastrointestinal tract. The first day is hard. Due to a sudden change in the diet, a boil in the stomach and a number of other unpleasant sensations may appear. Correct introduction will avoid side effects. However, along with this stage, the weight loss scheme will extend for 3 weeks. However, a woman will be able to minimize the negative impact of changes in the caloric content of the diet on the body. For 6 days, it is recommended to eat as follows:
- For breakfast, you need to prepare more liquid porridge. Lunch and dinner remain the same.
- Liquid porridge is prepared for breakfast, lunch remains the same, for dinner you have to eat mashed potatoes.
- Breakfast is duplicated, for lunch it is recommended to eat mashed soup, for dinner - mashed vegetables.
- In the morning it is recommended to drink fermented baked milk, eat fatty meat broth for lunch and vegetable puree for dinner.
- Drink kefir in the morning, chicken broth for lunch and a smoothie for dinner.
- Milk should be consumed for breakfast, vegetable broth for lunch, and herbal tea for dinner.
The menu is compiled for 14 days. The diet is selected in such a way as to help the woman fight the increased feeling of hunger. That is why it is recommended to have up to 7 meals with liquid food in one day. At the same time, the amount of liquid consumed is not limited, but at the end of the intake, one should not feel heaviness in the stomach. On average, one glass of liquid with a volume of 200 ml is enough for saturation. The daily calorie content varies between 1200-1400 calories. If a woman feels a strong feeling of hunger before going to bed, you can drink a cup of tea with mint or soothing herbs. The menu for 14 days is as follows:
- 1 and 8 days. Cocoa for breakfast, orange juice during the first breakfast, berry jelly during the second breakfast, tomato puree soup for lunch, yogurt for the afternoon snack, dried fruit compote for the second afternoon, chicken broth for dinner.
- 2 and 9 days. Green tea for breakfast, tomato juice for the first breakfast, oatmeal jelly for the second breakfast, spinach puree soup for lunch, kefir for afternoon tea, berry compote for the 2nd afternoon tea, beet broth for dinner.
- 3 and 10 days. Black tea for breakfast, plum juice during the first breakfast, fruit jelly during the second breakfast, cheese soup for lunch, kefir for afternoon tea, uzvar for the second afternoon tea, hot broth for dinner.
- 4 and 11 days. Cocoa for breakfast, carrot juice for breakfast, milk jelly for second breakfast, mushroom puree soup for lunch, fermented baked milk for afternoon snack, apple compote for second breakfast, potato soup for dinner.
- 5 and 12 days. Green tea for breakfast, orange juice for first breakfast, berry smoothie for second breakfast, mushroom puree soup for lunch, kefir for afternoon tea, uzvar for second afternoon tea, turkey broth for dinner.
- 6 and 13 days. Black tea for breakfast, pumpkin juice for breakfast, fruit jelly for second breakfast, pumpkin puree soup for lunch, boiled milk for afternoon snack, fruit compote for second breakfast, mushroom broth for dinner.
- 7 and 14 days. Cocoa for breakfast, pomegranate juice for first breakfast, oatmeal jelly for second breakfast, mashed potato soup for lunch, snowball drink for afternoon tea, apple compote for second afternoon tea, beef broth for dinner.
Get off the drinking diet
After such a strict diet, you cannot immediately return to the usual menu. Otherwise, the gastrointestinal tract will not be able to quickly recover and start digesting solid food. This will create a number of problems and cause the lost pounds to return. Therefore, the period of leaving the diet for 7 days should be twice as long. This means you must leave for at least 14 days. For a two-week weight loss regimen, this period will be 28 days.
It is strictly forbidden to immediately eat fatty, spicy or salty foods. It is recommended to start taking solid food in the morning. For dinner, it is recommended to leave the drink menu. Lunch should be gradually changed to solid. Such a transition should last at least three to four days. Afterwards, you can have something from the regular menu for dinner.
Efficiency and results
Women who decide to follow this method of weight loss, first of all want to lose weight and then cleanse the body. The result of refusing solid food is a reduction in the volume of the stomach, destruction of the fat layer under the skin, release of toxins and toxins, cleansing of the body after five days and weight loss. You can lose up to 2 kg per day.
It is very difficult to maintain such a strict diet. If a woman still decides to lose weight in such a drastic way, it is worth first deciding on the goal. Experts recommend thinking about why a person wants to lose weight. The entire period of weight loss should be remembered for the stimulus.
It is necessary to imagine what a person can get when he loses weight. A woman will be able to wear beautiful clothes, her health will improve and her general well-being will improve. Every weight loss achievement is worth rewarding yourself. However, as a reward it is necessary to choose not delicious food, but new things, a change in image or another reward that will not affect the figure.
You must be on the right diet. To do this, you must follow the compiled menu, take the recommended foods and gradually switch to liquids, then return to solid food. If a woman realizes that she cannot last a whole week on such a diet, she should refuse to continue losing weight, but gradually leave the diet.
The drinking diet really allows you to lose weight. However, it is harmful to the body. Giving up solid food is a significant stress even for healthy people. Overweight men and women may face even greater negative consequences. Only days of liquid fasting can be beneficial. So a woman may prefer kefir days.
At the same time, more than 2 unloading days per week can cause the development of a number of diseases. Such a diet can provoke prolonged diarrhea and even cause deformation of internal organs. The latter is possible if you follow a drinking diet for a month.
To lose weight, you must follow the principles of proper nutrition and avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Observing the standard rules will allow you to lose weight comfortably and not harm your health.