It is probably impossible to think of a more pleasant way to lose weight than a watermelon diet. This large juicy pumpkin berry, originally grown in South Africa and brought to Europe during the Crusades, managed to conquer the whole world thanks to its unique composition - a large number of easily digestible
It is best to lose weight on watermelons in the summer, when there is a large selection of fruits of different varieties on the shelves, and you can achieve stunning results - minus 10 kg in 10 days. Watermelon is one of the few diets that allows you to remove 1 kg per day, and all this thanks to the unique properties of watermelons:
- no feeling of hunger due to the high fiber content;
- good summer mood and lightness caused by the consumption of large amounts of fructose, not
sucrose, which accumulates only during fruit storage;
- the diuretic properties of watermelons allow you to remove
puffinessand contribute to the removal of excess accumulated fluid;
- improve health:
vitamin Cincreases the body's defenses, a large amount of iron is an excellent prevention anemia, folic acid normalizes fat metabolism, improves the functioning of the nervous system, in addition, the level cholesterolwhich is especially important for people with hypertensionand other problems of the cardiovascular system.
- A five-day express mono-diet includes eating watermelons of any variety in the amount of 1 kg per 10 kg of human weight + 1. 5 liters of pure non-carbonated natural water, which may seem surprising, since watermelons are quite juicy, but water is simply necessary for recoveryof normal water and electrolyte balance, elimination of toxins and toxins released during the breakdown of body fat.
- A ten-day watermelon-friendly diet in which the sweet fruit diet is supplemented with rye, bran or whole wheat bread.
- porridge from ripe fresh watermelons (1 kg per 10 kg of body weight);
- rye, whole grain or bran bread (no more than 200 g);
- water (up to 1. 5 liters per day) and unsweetened natural green tea.
Table of permitted products
|Proteins, g||Fats, g||Carbohydrates, g||Calories, kcal|
|watermelon||0, 6||0, 1||5. 8||25|
|bran bread||7. 8||1. 8||43. 9||220|
|rye crackers||16. 0||1. 0||70, 0||336|
|Rye bread||11. 0||2. 7||58, 0||310|
|whole grain bread||10. 1||2. 3||57. 1||295|
|water||0, 0||0, 0||0, 0||-|
|green tea||0, 0||0, 0||0, 0||-|
Fully or partially restricted products
It is not surprising that all products other than watermelons and rye bread are prohibited, but those on a watermelon diet should pay special attention to what is impossible:
- coffee and energy drinks that disrupt the normal level of metabolic processes;
- alcohol and carbonated drinks, white bread, pasta and foods containing sugar, empty calories that should not be consumed in everyday life;
- snacks and snacks - chips, crackers, street food that you can eat without stopping, they contain too many preservatives, flavor enhancers and other harmful bio-additives.
Table of prohibited products
|Proteins, g||Fats, g||Carbohydrates, g||Calories, kcal|
|potato chips||5. 5||30, 0||53, 0||520|
|banana chips||2. 3||33. 6||50. 7||519|
|apple chips||2. 2||0, 1||59, 0||253|
|salted popcorn||7. 3||13. 5||62. 7||407|
|pasta||10. 4||1. 1||69. 7||337|
|dumplings||7. 6||2. 3||18. 7||155|
|pancakes||6. 3||7. 3||51. 4||294|
|dumplings||11. 9||12. 4||29. 0||275|
|sliced bread||7. 5||2. 9||50. 9||264|
|pretzels||16. 0||1. 0||70, 0||336|
|donuts||5. 8||3. 9||41. 9||215|
|wheat bread||8. 1||1. 0||48. 8||242|
|candy caramel||0, 0||0, 1||96. 2||362|
|licorice sweets||3. 7||10. 0||69, 0||385|
|chocolate sweets||4. 0||39. 5||54. 2||569|
|meringues||2. 6||20. 8||60. 5||440|
|cookie||7. 5||11. 8||74. 9||417|
|a cake||3. 8||22. 6||47, 0||397|
|gingerbread||5. 8||6. 5||71. 6||364|
|dough||7. 9||1. 4||50. 6||234|
|Milka milk chocolate||5. 7||31. 0||57. 6||534|
|chocolate picnic||7. 4||28. 8||56. 6||504|
|chocolate snickers||9. 3||27. 9||54. 6||507|
|ketchup||1. 8||1. 0||22. 2||93|
|mayonnaise||2. 4||67, 0||3. 9||627|
|honey||0. 8||0, 0||81. 5||329|
|sugar||0, 0||0, 0||99. 7||398|
|cooked sausage||13. 7||22. 8||0, 0||260|
|with smoked sausage||28. 2||27. 5||0, 0||360|
|sausage with/smoked||9. 9||63. 2||0, 3||608|
|beef sausages||11. 4||18. 2||1. 5||215|
|amateur sausages||9. 0||29. 5||0, 7||226|
|whiskey||0, 0||0, 0||0, 4||235|
|vodka||0, 0||0, 0||0, 1||235|
|Beer||0, 3||0, 0||4. 6||42|
|blow||0, 0||0, 0||30, 0||260|
|champagne||0, 2||0, 0||5. 0||88|
|coffee||0, 2||0, 0||0, 3||2|
|Mirinda||0, 0||0, 0||7. 5||31|
|Pepsi||0, 0||0, 0||8. 7||38|
|fanta||0, 0||0, 0||11. 7||48|
|energy drink||0, 0||0, 0||11. 6||49|
Menu (Meal Schedule)
Sample menu for a one-day watermelon-friendly diet
Getting off the diet
So that the efforts made are not in vain, you should limit yourself to your favorite products for a few more weeks, gradually introducing:
- low-fat sour-milk drinks, cottage cheese and cheese;
- after a few days you can add lean salads and vegetable soups;
- after a week, it is recommended to introduce lean meat (beef, chicken) and fish into the diet.
urolithiasis diseaseand other problems of the excretory system; alergyfor watermelons; diabetes;
- special categories of people: lactating and pregnant women, children and adolescents, elderly people.
Advantages and disadvantages
cabbage diet; Diet with dried apricots; Apple diet; persimmon diet.
In order for the watermelon diet to be useful and joyful, it is important to choose high-quality fruits, because this is the basis of the diet, on which your well-being and health depend.
- Don't jump on the first watermelons because there are usually a lot of early fruits
nitrates, this also applies to very large fruits (over 12 kg).
- You can't buy fruit with a "lined" barrel, it seems to us that the rotten one can be cut off and that's fine, but the bacteria in the sweet juicy pulp of a watermelon spreads too quickly and can be very dangerous.
- Do not take slow fruits because they contain less useful vitamins and sugars that have had time to break down as a result of long-term storage.
It varies every year as inflation affects both imported and domestic products. In addition, the price of watermelons varies depending on the season, location and places of sale, but on average the diet is not very expensive and almost everyone can afford it.